We're looking for game-changers.
At Keas, we're improving individual health and wellness one workplace @ a time!
We’re true believers in the power of social interaction and how it directly connects to people's motivation to live better, healthier lives. Today, more than 100,000 employees are using Keas and we are in our fastest growth period as a company to date. Come work and innovate with engaging, super-smart “Keas-ters” from the world’s leading colleges, universities and companies.
A few of the benefits Keas-ters enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Free snacks and drinks
- Every day is casual (dress) Friday
- Ping-pong and hackathons
- Discounted Caltrain/transportation
- Discounted gym memberships
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Team outings/events
Jobs @ Keas
- Resolve web-based and phone end-user customer inquiries and requests via Zendesk, GoToMeeting, and other tools
- Communicate technical issues clearly and courteously to end users
- Friendly and efficient handling of high volume user support requests as a primary priority
- Inter-team and cross-functional teamwork is the foundation of the job. Open, thorough, and timely communication is a must!
- Bug triage, troubleshooting, and collecting and applying user feedback
- Test new features; provide documentation and useful feedback to Product team
- Report and resolve inefficiencies in product, policies, workflows, etc.
- Driving insights based on metrics reporting and analysis
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of experience in customer support (technical support a big plus)
- A strong sense of empathy with customers and willingness to serve as end user advocate
- Able to work independently and make decisions. A self-starter who can work with little or no direct supervision
- Passion for health and technology
- Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or CRM applications
- Detailed, organized, and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Process-driven and analytical thinker
- Ability to seek (and retain!) knowledge, share and apply it in the future
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with project management
- Background in QA and bug triage
- Strong technical skills
You will build web applications for Keas users, partners, and team. Those applications can range from business-critical internal tools to the core architecture of Keas.com and our mobile products, with opportunities to work with a variety of languages and technologies.
- Develop API services in Ruby on Rails.
- Participate in the design of new features, and optimize existing ones.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, customer support, product management, and user experience design teams.
- Provide production support, solving immediate issues and fixing bugs as required.
- Proactively search for new ideas and technologies for improving our applications and processes.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical / Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years professional web applications development experience, using Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, J2EE, or similar frameworks
- Strong proficiency of the following languages and technologies:
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- MySQL or similar relational database systems
- Commitment to agile, test-driven development practices
Preferred candidates have experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- AngularJS or similar browser side development frameworks
- Zurb Foundation
- Mobile development technologies such as PhoneGap
- Testing frameworks including RSpec, Selenium, and Jasmine
- Redis or related key/value storage systems.
- AMQP based tools and components
- Git and GitHub
- Object oriented analysis, design patterns, algorithms, and optimization
- UNIX based operating systems
Other desired qualities:
- Ability to tackle cross-browser compatibility quirks
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Data-informed product development experience using analytics and A/B testing
- Open source project contributions
- Enjoy having a drink with teammates
- Commitment to wellness